- Reservations and Payment and Terms
How many bodies in how many beds?
Your name and pedigree.
No pay, no stay!
Can’t make it – sorry, let’s make a plan.
- Reservations are accepted on a ‘per person’ basis and not a unit basis. Rates are therefore subject to the number of people that occupy a unit. Irene B&B can accommodate a maximum of 8 guests. The names and relationship to the guest of the persons sharing the unit must be provided when the reservation is made.
- Reservations are not confirmed until the name, surname, number of persons sharing each unit, cellphone numbers, payment method and expected time of arrival of each guest is provided.
- Accommodation is payable in advance, or on arrival if agreed in writing.
- A deposit of 50% is required to confirm all bookings.
- A cancellation fee of 50% is payable should a confirmed booking be cancelled with less than 14 days notice. The maximum refund value under any circumstances is 80% of the charge. Refunds will only be made after payment has been finally cleared by the bank. This process can take in excess of 30 days.
- The full cost of the accommodation is payable should a guest fail to arrive or cancel or end the reservation with less than 24 hours notice.
- Discounted rates will be revised should the duration of stay be decreased or interrupted or payment terms not be adhered to.
- Cash or Internet transfers are valid payment methods.
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Arrival and Departure
Before 2pm your room will not be ready; after 8pm we’re in bed already to be up at 6:30am and at your service until 10am
- Check in time is between 14:00 and 20:00 unless prior arrangements have been made. Check out time is between 06:30 and 10:00 unless prior arrangements have been made.
Don’t let a stranger eat your porridge
- Only guests who have booked are allowed on the premises. Guests are to inform us of any visitors (deliveries, pick-ups, family members, etc) before they arrive.
- No visitors may use the facilities, sleep or shower (day or night) unless with prior arrangement and payment.
- Parking and Access
You need space to park
- Parking is limited to one vehicle per room unless otherwise indicated. One remote control and set of keys is provided per unit. The cost of replacement keys and remote control is R480. Keys must be handed in when leaving on the morning of the last day.
- We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to vehicles or goods left in vehicles.
- Security & Storage
Watch your stuff
- Although Irene B&B takes reasonable steps to ensure the safety and security of guests and their possessions guests retain final responsibility for their own safety and security. Keep your room locked at all times.
- The B&B does not provide storage facilities for personal belongings and vehicles.
Freshly prepared breakfast vs fast-food.
- Breakfast is served weekdays between 07:15 – 08:30. Weekends and public holidays 08:00-09:00.
- No breakfast is served from 15 December until the first Monday after New Year.
- No refunds are made in the event of breakfast not taken for whatever reason.
- Self Service Facilities
Be my guest
- Guests have self-service access to crockery, cutlery, etc. in the kitchen without charge.
- Internet Access and DSTV
What’s the password?
- Wireless internet access is available. Guests buy time or data with their own credit cards.
- DSTV, with ‘Hotel Bouquet’ channels, is available in all bedrooms.
- SMOKING and other
Don’t smoke and don’t mess, please.
- Smoking (including cigarettes, “vaping” and hookahs) is not permitted within the buildings. Irene B&B is a smoke-free environment. Smoking must be conducted outside the buildings, with cigarette butts being properly extinguished and disposed of only in the ashtrays provided outside of the building.
- Should a room be found to have been contaminated/soiled by smoking, the guest shall be charged for the commercial cleaning of the room/s.
- No incense, fragrant candles, or essential oil burners are to be lit inside.
- Loss or Damage to Property at Irene B&B, 28 Main Road, Irene, Centurion.
- The guest is liable for any loss or damages (excl wear and tear) to the property of the B&B.
- General Incapacity
- Irene B&B cannot be held liable if any of the following events or conditions prevents the B&B from fulfilling its obligation to guests. The B&B will take all reasonable steps to minimise disruption and discomfort to guests under these conditions.
- Unanticipated interruption to the electricity, water, sewage to, from or on the B&B property.
- Industrial action, civil uprising or criminal activity.
- Fire, frost, flooding, subsidence or any other force major event.
- Limit to Liability
- The maximum liability of the B&B for any event or condition for which a guest may institute a claim is limited to the value of one day’s accommodation.
Let’s spoil you a little bit…
- Rooms are serviced every morning from Monday to Saturday (not Sundays); beds are made and bathrooms cleaned. Please put your clothes and belongings in the wardrobe or on the desk to enable us to make your bed. You can inform us if you don’t want your room to be serviced.
- Irene B&B operates on a self-catering basis and does not provide or arrange services such as laundry, meals, transport, tours, functions, parties, baby sitting, conferences, etc.
- Linen and towels are changed every fourth day if a guest is staying for longer than five days. If a guest should require clean linen or towels in between changes he/she may ask the household staff or leave a note in the room for it to be replaced.
- Noise levels
- Guests are to be considerate regarding neighbours and other guests, especially when arriving or leaving.
- Please check your noise levels when you’re using the TV and cellphone and the outdoor area.